Tuesday, January 21, 2014


Ginger's Kids







Hardcore Teacher's Resources posted a recommendation for Google Forms. I checked them out and found them to be very worthwhile! Here is a link to Hardcore's Blog...




Hard Core Teachers-Google Forms 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 For several days things have been stressing me out...My family has had a lot of illness, weather has kept me inside so many days, then there is my business! Seems like I am at a stand-still on marketing. Wondering if I should start  my own store...

Today it all came together.:
My family is healthy again!
I Learned how to make "backlinks!"
Have posted products on more sites-that takes a lot of time! Hope it will pay off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have been creating some new products! Take a look...



Everything you need to set up a dictionary Center
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Persuasive Writing: Advertising Strategies 


I've had a lot of good feedback about this product!


This is one of my "Best Sellers!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Warm wishes,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment